When can you see the dentist?
We realize that you may have questions about whether you should have dental procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ADA is currently recommending dentists close their offices to all but emergency dental procedures. The ADA has provided guidelines to help patients determine when to consult their dentist as to whether care should be rescheduled*.
If you have any questions about emergency dentistry feel free to contact our office at (817)410-7373.
Dental care that you should have taken care of by a dentist at this time:
- Bleeding that doesn't stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked-out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping of adjusting wire of braces that hurts you cheek of gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
Emergency Dental Care Request
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you as soon as possible.